TS3

Login Form

Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
Willkommen im Kunena Forum!

Sag uns und unseren Mitgliedern, wer du bist, was dir gefällt und warum du Mitglied dieser Webseite wurdest.
Alle neuen Mitglieder sind herzlich willkommen!
  • Seite:

THEMA: From private host on wow classic gold

From private host on wow classic gold 4 Wochen 1 Tag her #43435

All in all I think"layering" is vital for the first couple of weeks and so far, from what they have shown, Im confident it's going to be gone before Stage 2. My only issue is that a huge chunk of the Vanilla WoW Classic community isn't getting the beta, however the retail gamers are receiving it. I understand there are some people who play retail which also plays with Vanilla, but I talked to a lot of high endgame guilds from private host on wow classic gold a couple of discord servers, and it feels like nobody even has an active WoW Classic sub. As though Blizzard is doing a disservice to the vanilla gamers who have been enjoying the private servers for ages, so I feel. But I know there are but that is just a very small part.

As somebody who has been part of be back and forth together with the dev's can I inquire something like spec was left out. I am curious with quality of life issues like those what the rational was for totally ignoring them when hands down something such as duel spec proved to be a significant improvement for every single course that had to respec every day to match the appropriate raid roll. (People 50g respec's add up). I feel as a feature like this are enormous improvements to experience of the player and it not being in vanilla in the first place was a case of oversight in the beginning. Can you please shed some light for me.

WoW Classics that endure the test of time are the buy classic wow gold ones which are difficult and therefore breed community. . Yeah would be the instant gratification people gonna leave after 10mins? Of course but they cant do anything for over 10mins.... I think one of the developers said"A world never feels more expansive than when there's some thing out of reach". .

Immediate satisfaction and high quality of life things ruin WoW Classics reward economy. . You create the participant look/feel awesome without doing anything which look/feel is going to mean nothing. But you make them do an unbelievable amount of work, finishing dungeons/quests/raids to obtain that gear that few have, and banding together with friends. . . The insta-que, transmog, heirloom bullshit is what killed WoW Classic.
  • chenyuhan
  • chenyuhans Avatar
  • Fresh Boarder
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.410 Sekunden