TS3

Login Form

Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
Willkommen im Kunena Forum!

Sag uns und unseren Mitgliedern, wer du bist, was dir gefällt und warum du Mitglied dieser Webseite wurdest.
Alle neuen Mitglieder sind herzlich willkommen!
  • Seite:

THEMA: It's still clear that they Mut 20 coins

It's still clear that they Mut 20 coins 1 Monat 2 Wochen her #43535

It's still clear that they Mut 20 coins reused most of the shit from last year tho as is made evident by the fact that a lot of the same bugs are found. Along with the computer port undoubtedly needs love. Overall, I was impressed compared to madden 19 tho.

I skipped Madden 18, but the issue is that the same old legacy glitches and bugs still exist which date back to Madden 25 (AI has lousy pursuit angles, pass coverage, handle animations will not play, and a good deal more). I'm interested if they actually do possess rights that are exclusive or not. Because most of the main sports have a couple of distinct games on a few distinct platforms, but only one chief"realistic sports sim" or anything you want to call these games.

So maybe it's just that no additional companies wish to devote the money to pay for the rights and create a similar style of game whenever there is already an established franchise on the market for any given sport.Because the opposite would also be authentic.

They would get a whole lot of crap games that are absolute which would not be a great ad for them. They are not interested in buy Madden 20 coins a lot of better games. That's not their concern. Madden is a decent to good game which represents their sport in a way they believe is acceptable and gets a big enough Madden playerbase for it to function as marketing tool they desire.

Gardner Minshew took over as the Jags starting QB when Nick Foles went down. "Minshew Mania" was born as he played really well in Jacksonville. This bumped his score from Madden up from a 59 into a 70. If you should go into madden at this time, and start a franchise style in pre season week 1, there is no way you could increase Gardner Minshew's overall 11 points by week 10. Because he is 26, 1 year above EA's arbitrary cutoff to get XP gain He'd be even more likely to upgrade than Gardner.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.524 Sekunden